FOREX TRADING 50000 free practicing accounts

Learn To Trade Forex with Online Courses & a Free Practice Account. Start Trading With A Free $50,000 Demo Account - Play Before Pay! Know Market Depth before Enter. Ideal for scalping. Mt4 based. Join today and get 100% bonus up to $300 on your first deposit! Learn more about this unique opportunity by following the link below. ..... Forex Journey is a Top Rated Forex Blog

Custom Search

As you might noticed last update to my forex trading site was few months ago… But this is about to change, as I decided to update my forex blog at least once every week! In last months I was not siting idly, but was rather reading and educating myself in art of forex… Yes, I meant art… One of the surest thing I heard in last time with which I agree 100% is an old forex saying: "stairs up, elevators down…" … which references on your currency pair value of course .
Anyhow, I will spare you all the books and trainings I read, and will rather start fresh - from beginning. So in next post, I will cover the Forex basics - Forex 101. The total beginner's guide to Forex. No prerequisites necessary. I will cover everything, from what is forex, to basic strategies, currency pairs, trading itself, and will tell you what I believe is important to do before going to actual live trading for real money… Because, unlike stock trading, in Forex you can lose all, and even more!!! So while 99% of everyone who talks about Forex on line is "sponsored" by brokers, or some sort of forex product authors, they all talk about great benefits and possibilities. But while they are all true, the fact is that more than 90% of all forex rookies - first time traders - finish with empty portfolio, and maybe some debt if they do not use proper actions/safeguards. Therefore it is important to know what you are doing, before you start doing it Salvation is in education I would say.
As for myself I am still far from forex expert, or even intermediate level user, it might be easier for me to write about traps, and all the bumps I came across. I will be happy if you comment and communicate with me, no matter whether you are just beginning or you are experienced trader with years of experience.
At the end, let me tell you, that I still believe that forex is very interesting platform for investor, but there is more than meets the eye here, and you should at least be aware of it, if not know it before you enter Forex…

0 comments:

Post a Comment